Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Saylor

Ok I am really behind on my blogging, but I thought I would share some of the exciting things that happened for us in November and December. Saylor turned 3 on November 22. Snow and I took her to a jumping castle place the night before to celebrate. She was completely fearless and as you can tell, did not slow down long enough for me to take a decent picture!
The actual day of her birthday was an eventful one for my family because my sister, Jan got married. Congrats Jan and Danny!! We still had cake and ice cream for Saylor with her grandparents, aunts and uncles.I can't believe my baby is 3! She is such a sweet smart girl and we are so proud of her!

1 comments:

Jan Scarpino said...

I am still so sad that I missed her 3rd birthday! Those darn honeymoons:) It looks like she didn't seem to miss me too bad..Love you!