Monday, February 15, 2010

Sweet Little Sitter

I cannot believe that Sawyer is creeping up on 8 months already. I don't know where the time goes...well actually most of my time goes into keeping this little man's tummy full and diaper dry. He is now an accomplished sitter. He is really the most good-natured baby with a smile that, pardon the cliche, lights up a room. He eats like a champ which is how he has gotten his tank-like physique. While his belly gets bigger, his hair gets blonder and yes, I do love a baby faux-hawk! He now sleeps from 7-7 which is AMAZING and those chunky cheeks are just as delicious to smooch as they look. I love this little man!






4 comments:

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

He is so cute. And getting so big. I can't believe both of our babies are on the down hill of there first year. AHHHH. Crazy...

Leah said...

He is absolutely ADORABLE.
7-7? Yay for you. Routine and schedules make for one happy mamma!

Unknown said...

Do I have the cutest grandchildren ever???? Oh my, they are the best!!! Love ya!!

Jan said...

Hi Summer, I haven't visited your blog for some time, so I must say I am totally blown away with how precious,cute,sweet,adorable, and amusing my great grandchildren are. I'm not surprised, just sad that I don't see you guys as much as I would like. Your pictures are so darling, not to mention amusing. I just laugh out loud at your combos, (pics+comments) Thanks for sharing.