Saturday, November 17, 2007

Who needs pesticide?

Today Saylor and I were enjoying what could be the end of our nice weather in the backyard. She found a group of ants that she kept taking a look at. We would play ball; she would look at the ants. We would gather leaves; she would look at the ants. We would spin in circles; she would look at the ants. Finally, it was time to go inside. She walked over to the ants and said "goodbye 'lil ants...see you in minute." I thought to myself--she is so cute. The next thing I know she is stomping all over them. I guess she didn't want to "see them in a minute" after all.

3 comments:

Leah said...

I love stories like that. I wish I could see her! It has been so long. I love when they talk and put together sentences. The little voices just kill me! Well, I guess I'll get to hear her and see her fun little personality in January cause I'm not letting the trip go by without seeing you! I bet she is so much fun. Aren't kids wonderful? :)

Tiffany Lamb said...

She's Funny! I can't believe she is having conversations now. It seems like yesterday she just learned to walk. Summer, your blog is so cute. I miss you guys. sorry I haven't called, hopefully when life slows down...soon!
Tiffany

the Pearce Place said...

I'm so glad you're doing a blog now, blogging is more fun than I ever realized. Such a great way to both stay in touch and document family.
So, little Saylor must really be growing up in the short time that we've left Tucson. I love the ant story, as well as the meaning to your title!