Sunday, October 19, 2008

Visiting the Witches

Gardeners Village is a super fun place to visit this time of year. On Saturday a miracle occurred--Snow was home with us, and the weather was nice so we decided to take advantage and visit the witches (along with pretty much everyone else in Utah). It was pretty packed, but that didn't put a damper on saylor's enthusiasm for finding all the witches. She especially liked the one that crashed into a building, and the one who was afraid of a mouse. We also decided to let her go to the petting zoo. I wasn't sure what she would think about it--I thought she would be frightened, but after 30 minutes of petting all of the animals, we had to drag her away. It was a great way to enjoy a beautiful Fall day and put me more in the Halloween spirit if there is such a thing!

3 comments:

Shelley Reid said...

That sounds fun! I should take Dylan there before Halloween, we went last year but I don't think he really got it. Maybe this year.
It was good to see you and your little monkeys the other day!

Mama F said...

I have never been to Gardner Village. Looks pretty fun. Congratulations on getting rid of the binkie. I have never had to do it, but I am afraid I might with my youngest. He is more attached to his than my daughter, and my oldest never took one. My goal is to be rid of it by Christmas. Wish me luck!

Leah said...

DARLING pictures. I can't believe how big she is! Holy cow. She is beautiful.