Monday, November 3, 2008

Family Photo Shoot

We had some family pictures taken recently in the hopes that we might have something decent to use for our Christmas Cards. Thanks to her do-it-yourself haircut, Saylor was having a terrible hair day, but we got a few cute shots nonetheless. Snow's favorite picture is this one:
He thinks we look "GQ" in it, although I thought only guys could look "GQ". I have to admit I like the unintentional wind in my hair effect. My favorite picture is this one:I think it is a flattering shot of all of us. I would love to hear what you think. I have also included a few honorable mentions. Thanks to my sister's soon-to-be sister-in-law, Kristina, for being our photographer!

11 comments:

the Pearce Place said...

Saylor's expression is absolutely adorable in the first picture, but I also like your favorite- Saylor is Just beautiful!

Jami said...

Hi Summer! I'm so glad I found your blog! Your family is absolutely adorable! It's good to see you still exist! I love your pictures they are so cute we are just about to take our pictures for our Christmas card, too. I need your address!

Mama F said...

The first picture is really nice, but I am a sucker for smiling kids. It's such a miracle to have a whole family smiling in one shot that I would have to choose that one. I also love the one with the corn stalks.

Mellanie Horne said...

Cute, cute pictures! I love them all. That's awesome that you got Saylor to look so good in all the shots! Any of them would be great in a Christmas card.

Tara said...

I am expecting an accordion style Christmas card from you with all the pictures! And if I am not mistaken are those smokey eyes you are rockin? One more thing, Saylor has me sold on the pixie bangs!

Sunny said...

You guys are such an amazingly beautiful family. Wow! I don't know how I'd choose a picture either.

Shelley Reid said...

Um, I am not much help because I think they are all beautiful. Make sure you send me a card!

Real Life Roberts said...

I love the b&w of you and Snow! Beautiful! I really do like the same one you like! You are a "happy family"! Fun picture taking!

Sarah said...

You can't go wrong with any of them. Your family is just gorgeous! Have to say my fav is the GQ shot too :)

Leah said...

Tough call. At first glance I would have to say the first picture in black and white. SOOO cute. You guys are darling. You earn the award for being creative with Saylor's hair. You would NEVER know it was a bad hair day. You've got skills girl!

Kelly Ledward said...

Super cute! All of them! Good luck choosing! I think my favorite is the same as yours!