Wednesday, September 24, 2008

GNO

OK--prepare to be jealous. My Mom treated my sisters and I to the ultimate girls night out. We met for dinner at Ruby Tuesdays then headed to the E Center for...So You Think You Can Dance! It was really fun. We had great seats and got to watch our favorite dances all over again. The concert was 3 hours long and and featured some of season 4's classics: "No Air" "Bleeding Love" the bed one, the door one etc.. Basically the E center was filled to capacity with screaming girls. Surprisingly enough, the star of the show was not Joshua, but Utah's own Gev. They spent the second half of the show making fun of his crush on his first partner Courtney. If you recognize all these names, then I am as embarrassed for you as I am for myself! All in all it was a great night--I love you Mom, Janny, and Shi!

P.S. On our way out they were handing out fliers for the NKOTB reunion concert--Anyone Game?

8 comments:

PatrickandErica said...

How fun!! I am indeed jealous!

Mama F said...

I must admit I was never a NKOTB fan. I was more of an oldies fan back then. Yay for me! The GNO looked fun.

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

Hey Summer-
Looks like you girls had alot of fun! It's always fun to have a girls night out. Meg gave me your blog site. Very cute. You guys are a cute family.
Love you guys.

Kelly Ledward said...

You girls are all so beautiful!! Looks like you had a blast. BTW your post about your daughter cutting her hair cracked me up. (and made me cry too) She is the most adorable little girl. I Love her singing too. You have a little star on your hands.

Tiffany Lamb said...

Can you believe I loved NKOTB in middle school. You always do the most exciting things. Tell Snow that Rob met Dr Polansky. He operated on his dad the other day. He has nothing but good things to say about your husband. Miss you guys.

Real Life Roberts said...

way fun! I wish I was closer to my girls in my fam for that reason!!

Mary Jane said...

Definitely jealous! It took me a second to remember NKOTB, but I figured it out, wasn't ever a fan though. Also, a guy Andrew works with took his son into the eye doctor a few weeks ago, he got shot in the eye with a bb gun, and it turns out Snow was his doctor! They told Andrew he was outstanding. They really thought he was an excellent doctor. Just thought you'd like to know :)

Leah said...

How fun!!!! What a sweet girls' night out. You are all beautiful. I can't believe how old Shi is. CRAZY!!!! And yes, I am jealous!