Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Travelers

Snow and Saylor decided to go and visit his parents in Eagar. Actually it went a little more like this:

Snow: I think I might go hunting with Alma (his brother) in Eagar for a week.
Summer : Sounds fun! (trying to be excited for him because he needs a break even though it will make me a single mom of two for an entire week)
Snow: I think I will take Saylor so she can visit my parents
Summer Sounds fun! (this time genuinely excited)
Saylor of course thought this plan was fantastic. They headed out Last Thursday and Saylor was so excited I barely even got a kiss goodbye. Snow said when the airplane took of she was full on cheering arms in the air like she was on a roller coaster or something. Per daily phone updates they are both having a wonderful time and Sawyer and I have enjoyed having the house to ourselves. Can't wait for my mighty travelers to return!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Go Snow! You win the "Bravest Dad" Award in my book.

Leah said...

Sooo cute. Love the last picture. He gets major points for coming up with the plan to take her. I bet you hardly know what to do with yourself!