Saturday, October 10, 2009

a mother's mani

Ok I am officially going to do my first blog commercial. The other day I was waiting for a car repair flipping through some style magazines and I saw a review of a new product Sally Hansen Insta-dri fast dry nail color. It sounded too good to be true so I bought a bottle to try. I haven't painted my nails since I had the baby because honestly who has time?! Now I do. The brush is big and perfectly shaped so you make one or two strokes per nail and it gives complete coverage. It is awesome, even with a shaky left hand my nails look perfect and they dried in literally 60 seconds. Ladies, that means if you have a minute and a half you have time to do your nails for reals! Go buy yourself a bottle and thank me later. p.s. The magazines said deep plum was the color for fall so I purchased pronto purple and am loving it!

6 comments:

PatrickandErica said...

SOLD! I totally want some now ;)

Mary Jane said...

I seriously appreciate this information. I recently purchased some very expensive nail polish hoping it would give me a smooth coat and be quick to dry and all that good stuff. I was sorely disappointed, so I'm excited to try this! I'm heading out to the store today!

Munchkin Invasion said...

Does it peel off easily? That's always the problem with the fast drying stuff...is that it peels...if it doesn't peel...I'm going buy myself some tomorrow!

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

Awesome!!! Yeah, like you I haven't had time to paint my nails so if really works that good than I am definitely going to have to get some!!! Thanks Sum!

Tara said...

The name pronto plum is enough to have me buy it! Let me know when you buy the bump-it; that thing has to work right?

BBB said...

Loving your advertisement. I'm totally sold and will pick up a bottle tomorrow!