Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Now and Then



I have been waiting for the moment that Sawyer was old enough for me to take this picture. We took one of Saylor like this at 3 months and it is one of our favorite baby pictures. ( I am pretty sure it is still my mom's screen saver). Here was Saylor at 3 mo. February 2005:


And now here is little brother Sawyer ( I should say big little brother since he has at least 5 pounds on her at this age!)



In my head I think my kids look just alike, but as I compare these pictures I am not so sure. i do, however, know that they are both adorable! Go Cougs!

6 comments:

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

You have the cutest little cougar fans! I love it!!!

Tawni Williams said...

OH SOOO CUTE!!!

Tara said...

He is yummy, Summer!

PatrickandErica said...

Too cute! They do like very alike!

Munchkin Invasion said...

The last one of him is my favorite - that smile is ADORABLE!!!

The Hancocks said...

This was also one of my favorite baby pictures of Saylor and now of Sawyer too! I hope my kids live up to being half as cute as your babies are! I love you Sum!! You are the best Mommy EVER!