Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Party

Saylor really wanted to throw a Halloween Party, and being a sucker for the scary myself I relented and we had quite the bash with the neighborhood 3 yr olds. We played find the skeleton bones in the backyard, pin the face on the pumpkin, and throw the candy corn in the jack-o-lantern. The kids also made a foamy pumpkin craft and I served monster face pizzas and pumpkin rice crispy treats for lunch. We finished with a photo shoot by Scary Gary our super cute scarecrow and a spooky story time. Sadly I hardly took any pictures because there were 10 3 yr olds and even though a couple of mom friends stayed to help, I was too busy wrangling kiddies to take photos. It was frightfully fun!

3 comments:

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

Saylor seems so sassy (in a good way) and I LOVE it. :) I wish we lived closer so our little guys could play.

Tawni Williams said...

Oh I'm SO sad that Jayci couldn't come :( What a freaking awesome party!

Melony said...

I love it!! Your mom told me about Saylor wanting a party... making the decorations and wanting it scarey but, not "scarey" . haha So adorable! She is a doll!!