Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween

Wow what a beautiful Halloween we had! I loved that it was a Saturday. We hadn't had time to carve our pumpkins so we did that in the morning--mine is the really good one! Then we had a little neighborhood soup potluck before we went trick-or-treating. Saylor was loving it and Sawyer is not one to complain about a stroller ride, even if he is forced to wear a dog costume. We ended the evening by playing some games with friends. It was a ghoulish good time! Oh, and in an effort to be more like my friend Tara I got my craft on and made both Saylor's "stylish"kitty costume (her name not mine) and my witch hat.

9 comments:

Jan Scarpino said...

So dang cute! As Gabby would say.. "I cant stand it him are so cute, I just can't quit loving him!" You did such a great job on Saylor's costume, love it! I may have to hit you up next year to help me with Gabby. Love you Summer! You're absolutely amazing in every way...

Tawni Williams said...

OH DARLING!

Tara said...

Summer!
I love Saylor's costume and your glam witch hat! Doesn't it feel good to embrace your inner craftiness? Own it girl!

Tara said...

Me again...just take a red pen to my previous comment and mark out "it". That's what my professors did. Useless English degree I tell ya.

Melony said...

Ohhhhh Summer, adorable!!! The babies look so darling! You are quite the crafty woman! Lovin' your hat and Saylor's witch costume! And Mr. Sawyer, what a sport! haha love ya

Munchkin Invasion said...

SOOOO cute!!! I just can't believe it!!!

Megan said...

Hey Summer! Long time no chat. It has been too long. It's great to see your cute kids getting so grown up. And I too am impressed with your costume making skills. Wow! You and Sarah will have to give me some major pointers. Well, I have some exciting news. I'm pregnant! Yay! I'm eleven weeks along. Since I don't have a blog, I'll just have to tell you on your blog. xoxo...

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

Love your halloween costumes. They look so cute.

Sarah said...

Too Cute! I am cracking up b/c Saylor and Kennedy could've been twins this year with the kitty costume...down to the homemade tutu.

Wish we lived closer and they could've worked it together!

ps--thanks for the christmas card...check my blog for our (late) update:)