Monday, February 15, 2010

Sleepy Saylor

There is a problem with Saylor's current stage--it is her refusal to nap. I know, I have little room to complain since she is now 4 and napped without complaint up to this point. But, as you can tell from this photo, her little body isn't really up to the challenge of staying awake until bedtime (not to mention the crank-fest we have from 4 o'clock on!). I made her dinner (yes it is Kraft mac n cheese...but I did add broccoli, much to her dismay) and went downstairs to do something (OK, OK, I was checking my e-mail, not doing laundry or anything legit). When I came back up this is how I found her. And BTW, there is an unchewed bite of broccoli in her mouth. Apparently this dinner was a snooze!

3 comments:

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

Oh poor thing, yeah it looks likes she definitely still needs her naps...

Noelle said...

That is so funny! I love that you are so honest! :P

Mr. and Mrs. Hancock said...

I find myself like this often. Being married makes you TIRED all the time. Ten o' clock roles around and I feel like it is two in the morning!! Bless Heart! Saylor and I will have to take a nap together!!