Thursday, April 29, 2010

Slacking on my Posting...Here is Easter

I have no excuse for the fact that it has been over 2 months since my lasts posts. I can only say that I caught coupon fever and have been to occupied with snagging deals to blog! We had a great Easter. Since it was conference weekend I never had my kids dressed in their finery for a picture. Here is Saylor dyeing Easter Eggs, she chose a "monster making" egg set of course.

Both of my kiddos had good luck finding eggs full of goodies. Much to my waist-line's regret I think I finished off the last of the chocolate eggs yesterday.



We tried to spend the appropriate time discussing the Resurrection but Saylor became so obsessed and then freaked out by the thought of death. We will have to take a new approach next year!

2 comments:

Noelle said...

I, for one, have been upset by your lack of blogging.. but I of course understand the coupons!

Your kids are such good smilers for the camera!

Jan said...

I can just see and hear Saylor analyzing the death and resurrection story. lol She is just too smart, way beyond her years. I know that you probably never have a dull moment, especially now that Sawyer has joined your family. They both are so darling. I love you guys, so much (: Gram Jan