Thursday, May 7, 2009

Easter

Nothing was more fun for my crafty three-year-old than doing a little Easter egg dying:






We didn't actually hunt any of these eggs, but Saylor loved eating them. I would peel them and she would take them whole, dip them in salt, and nosh away. My sister Shi got a pink chick from her roomie and Saylor thought it was the neatest thing ever!
The Easter bunny left Saylor some clues to help her find her Easter basket. In the end she tracked it down to its hiding place in the babie's crib:
Here she is all dolled up for Easter Sunday:
And egg hunting at Grandma's:


Don't worry, we also had a lot of talks and a special FHE about the real reason we celebrate Easter.

1 comments:

The Robins Nest said...

Saylor is getting cuter and cuter every day. Congrats on the baby boy on the way (I know, I should have congratsed you a long time ago). I hope things are going well and love to read about what's going on with you.
Em