Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Saylor Said

So lately my daughter has been killing me with her funny comments.

Yesterday she asked Snow to play "mommy and kid" with her. Saylor was going to be the mommy and Snow the kid. She says "OK I am the mommy I am going to clean the kitchen." I said "Is that what Mommies do, clean the kitchen?" she said "Yes, and Daddies check the computer."

Last night we were for FHE we were talking about The promises you make when you get baptized like stand as a witness of God at all times and I explained that meant always being a good example. I reminded her of a time when she told a friend not to say a "naughty" word. She said "Ok mom I promise to tell everyone not to say oh my gosh, stupid, or butt!" I was laughing so hard.

I had a few more to share but I am running out of time--maybe later.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my gosh!! The part where mommies clean and daddies check the computer is exactly how our house works....it kinda bugs the mommies!!! Love it, thanks for sharing :)

BTW~ do you guys have a name picked out??

Jan Scarpino said...

What a little doll! I miss her everyday.. I can't believe how big and smart she is getting, it kinda makes me sad. I so badly wish that you lived closer so i wouldn't miss out on all these funny moments. Thank goodness for blogs! :) Love you!!!