Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bowling Bonanza

This last weekend we went bowling as a family for the first time--I am not even sure that Snow and I have ever been together. It might have something to do with the fact that the last time I went I bowled a 28. We ended up having a great time. Saylor loved lugging the 6 lb ball around, although it did not bolster my confidence in her carrying around a 6lb baby brother anytime soon! Her favorite part of all things were the shoes. They were two sizes too big, but she spent half the time with her pants pulled up so she could show them off. A good time was had by all, and please Jan, don't judge me for the way my child's hair looked (see previous post), I swear it looked cute earlier, we had just been partying really hard!

9 comments:

BBB said...

Saylor is really starting to look just like mommy!

Than and Erica said...

Saylor is looking like such a big girl! We have to get together sometime before you have that baby! Did I tell you that Emily is coming out here on the 30th? we'll all have to get together.

Shelley Reid said...

Looks like fun. Saylor is so adorable. Congratulations on the little boy coming! I am so excited for you!

Tawni Williams said...

So so cute! The shoes are my favorite part too ha ha ha - I'm impressed she got that ball all by herself - way to go!!

the Pearce Place said...

Summer!!! That is so exciting about your pregnancy! I am so happy and excited for you guys--- a boY!! PErfect :)

Mr. and Mrs. Hancock said...

Wow I love these pictures!! Want to know something sad . . . I use the 6 pound ball!! I have to ask for it so they can get it from behind the counter!! I love you guys so much! I love my niece!

Tara said...

I love that she wants to show off "her" shoes!

Leah said...

That is so funny the shoes were 2 sizes too big, yet they were her favorite part of the evening. How cute. She is really getting big!

The Bliss Bouquet said...

Summer! This is Kristy BLiss. Sorry I am so terrible at keeping in touch... I ran into your blog via Laura Headley's blog. I am so excited to hear you are expecting. How wonderful. I would love to exchange contact info with you. My email is kristykbliss at gmail dot com.