Friday, June 5, 2009

Taylor Swift Concert

Snow and I had the best time ever at the Taylor Swift concert. Don't be fooled...Snow is the one with her tunes loaded on his ipod!I bought our tickets online the first minute that they went on sale and this was the result.I know this picture is wretched, but your eyes are not deceiving you, we are on the second row from the VERY top. Seriously if someone knows the secret to getting decent concert tickets, do tell!

One bad thing about the nosebleed section is that it is very hot, especially for women who are 4 weeks from giving birth! P.S. take a moment to feel bad for the only suckers in energy solutions arena with worse seats than us--that is them in the background.
Here is Taylor singing my favorite of her songs, You Belong With Me. This girl can totally put on a show. For instance this song included cheerleaders, and her in a band costume that miraculously turned into a slinky sequined number by the end. There was rain, a crazy drumming competition, a wedding dress, ballroom dancing, about thirty songs all about a girl being jilted by a boy and a house full of tween-aged girls. What was not to love! No seriously I am not being sarcastic--it was super fun and you should check her out next time she comes to town.

2 comments:

BBB said...

I totally agree with you about how ridiculous it is to get decent tickets for shows like this. It kind of makes me wish for the olden days when you had to go wait in line for tickets and that was the only way to get them.

I also get bugged with all the scalpers who buy up all the good seats and then re-sale for twice the price, hence making it five times more difficult to get good seat. Okay, soapbox over.

Mr. and Mrs. Hancock said...

I am so jealous that you got to go!! You didn't take me!! ): I know ya'll had fun and next time we will all go together!!